Whether employee shortage and retention issues, regulatory risks, or marketplace competition, these and other exposures can severely impact your organisation’s profitability and impede overall success. The very survival of some transportation companies can depend on the effective management and control of risk and its associated costs.
With these challenges in mind, Marsh provides services that go beyond insurance to deliver a total risk finance and workforce solution. Our services include:
- Insurance programme design and placement – tailored to help ensure we offer cost-effective risk-transfer solutions.
- Risk financing – to help ensure the optimal balance of risk retention and risk transfer, supported by industry-leading data and analytics and predictive modelling tools, which provide insights that help you understand your risk exposures and the approaches to manage them.
- Employee risks – helping you achieve significant reductions in the direct and indirect costs of employee injuries, absenteeism and staff turnover.
- Fleet management – including accident-management service, driver training and fleet risk control.
- Claims services – a range of claims handling, advocacy and defensibility services to help you reduce costs and improve efficiency. ?
The result: A comprehensive understanding of the issues facing the industry, enabling us to design innovative risk solutions that aim to protect your balance sheet, optimise operations, increase stability and control your total cost of risk. ?